Hi Everybody,dear readers and loyal subbies,
Yeeh bonus post!
So this year I thought it would be fun to open some advent calendars for Christmas! I opted for a jewelry calendar from the HEMA and an epic one from the Body Shop. Looking at the packaging Body Shop wins it for me. But to be honest that makes sense as the prices differ quite a lot. The Hema one retails for 17 euros and the Body Shop one is 75 euros. However I got mine for a cheeking 50 euros! Don’t know if that was a special offer for a day, but I just could not resist it.
Because I missed the first 5 days, I have consolidated all 5 days in one blog post. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you don’t want any spoilers than ofcourse stop reading.
Day One Spiced Apple Shower Gel
Day Two A Loofah
Day Three Vitamine E Moisture Cream
Day Four Frosted Berrie Body Lotion
Day Five Facial Cleansing Sponge
Day 1 Charm Bracelet ( I have no idea how to describe the charm looks cute though! )
Day 2 Gold Necklace with leave pendant
Day 3 Studded earrings ( Handy)
Day 4 Gold Necklace with a star ( Super Cute )
Day Five a Charm Bracelet with a pearl
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and hope to see you back soon for discovering what is in store for day 6 of Advent Calendar fun!
Until next post friends!
Hi dear readers
I feel like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.’ I’m late, I’m late for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye! I’m late I’m late I’m late”
Ok, ok I said hi but I am a little late with my faves.
I don’t have a lot of faves but more than last months. So let’s get started through my little gems.
- Dr Van der Hoog face mask in Yummy Yoghurt.I mentioned this face mask in my April empties. This mask moisturized my face so well, it’s amazing.
- L’oreal Brow Artist Plumper this is a lovely product to set your eyebrows and fills spars area’s.It’s a gorgeous product plus some folks commented on my brows saying ‘wow you had time to do your brows’. What more do you want gegeg.
- Rimmel polish in Caramel Cupcake ( 500). This polish screams sophisticated and it’s beautiful nude. Very office appropriate. Check out Thumbelina’s nails of the week for a post on this polish.
- Mac lipstick in Faux. My first Mac lippie! It’s a gorgeous nude. I was contemplating buying MAC angel. But maybe I will get it as a b-day pressie ☺. I put that one on my b-day wishlist.
- L’Oreal infallible foundation. Even though its a matte foundation, I really like it. And you know if you wear a foundation and colleagues comment that your face looks really polished, it’s somehow working for you. A review of this foundation is coming soon. I am testing this foundation different ways. A little buzz killer for you all! I do prefer wearing it with my MAC strobe cream.
- Super drug cream. This little squeeze tube provides moisture when you really need it. You can use it on your hands, face and legs. So a cream for your whole body and just for a euro. Woohoo!
- Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter. I got this body butter from my mum as a little treat and I use this when I want something semi luxurious on my body before bed time. When wearing this Body Butter you can even get away with not wearing a perfume during the day. Its delicious smelling and you get a little waft of the smell when walking.
- My Buddha paintings. I wrote about them in my January faves. But now they are up. They just give a enhance a zen feeling in my tiny living room. Love them! So a shout out to this three piece painting.
- Vans slipons shoes. This shoe is really comfortable and gives a nice casual feel. I do have my eyes on a pair of sequin once for a more stylish outfit.
Drop dead diva series
Fabulous show about a 25 year old model who dies and comes back in a body of a 32 year old lawyer. I am watching this show on Netflix. Currently I am at the beginning of season 5 and I am loving every episode. At some moments I am just like ‘are you kidding me.
Check out the You-Tube trailer of season one here,
- Herome naili polish in colour 13.The polish went on all streaky. Semi rant to be found in my April empties.
So writing down my last un-favourite concludes, my April faves.
Hope you enjoyed my faves . I will try not to to be The White Rabbit next time. If you enjoyed this blog please like or subscribe to Thumbelinaslifestyle or follow me now on Bloglovin! .Until next time readers!
Kim (Tiny Thumbelina)