Hi everybody, dear readers and loyal subbies,
I was in desperate need of new jammies, and as recently a 5 stories high Primark was opened in Amsterdam I popped in and walked out with 4 sets of PJ’s.
Can I just say the Primark in Amsterdam is a fantastic one, and I must say it is the best Primark I ever walked into. It was so clean and organised. Just Wow! Would not be surprised if I visit that particular store in the future again.
Oh my god check out these cute PJ’s!
Bambi PJ – I love the Bambi’s on it and it so adorable with the pink and the Bambi’s
Alice and Wonderland – I am a big fan of Alice in Wonderland and this PJ set has original drawings of the book on it.
I Eat Glitter for Breakfast PJ – What more can I say , ofcourse I Eat Glitter for Breakfast heheh.
Grumpy Kitty PJ – I bought this one, A because I am a huge cat fan and B look at the text and the photo. Come on it is priceless!
You can see that the overall trend is that I like my PJ’s nice and short as somehow I seem to be very warm of late in my bed and I don’t want to be to hot during the night.
I hope you all enjoyed this PJ haul and hope to be back soon with dare I say it with another one.
Until next post friends
Hi everybody, dear readers and subbies, As promised here is part 2 of the Ginormous Primark Haul. I am expecting to do two more parts. Because I have some basic tops, cardigans and pants to share. But enough blabbering, let’s continue with some clothing sharing.
- Draped Black Vest –These types of vest are ideal when you are a little cold and you need your arms covered. Also they can dress your outfit up. The only thing is that these vests, crease easily and I have always issues with ironing these types of vests.
- Boho Vest – Don’t you all love this vest! The tassels the back of this vest are just gorgeous. You can make really fun casual outfits with this vest. Wear it over a dress ,a t-shirt or a tank top. This piece is so versatile which is just great.
- Patterned blouse – To get out of the habit of wearing just blank and white, I opted for a blouse with a pattern. Very summery, Spanish/ Moroccan themed. This blouse feels very light and is very cooling on the skin during a summery day.
- White blouse with gold detailing- Going back to a simple white blouse with gold detailing. Sorry that the blouse is a little creased but I forgot to iron it. But ones ironed, this will look great above a pare of jeans.
If you have not read, Part 1 of my Ginormous Primark Haul click here. As always thank you for reading this post and if you liked it please like, leave a comment or follow me via Thumbelinaslifestyle.com or Bloglovin. Have a good day, and remember you are halfway through the week. Crazy how time flies! Hope to see you soon in my next post.
XoXo Kim ( Tiny Thumbelina)
Hey everybody, dear readers and subbies,
Just a quick little post.Today I am sharing my outfit I wore yesterday. It has been quite gorgeous weather in the Netherlands and to accommodate this nice weather I needed a nice beachy outfit.
- Sandals Birkenstock € 49,95
I hope you all liked this quick little fashion post. If you liked this post please like or subscribe or follow me on BlogLovin. Have a good week! And hope to see you back soon at Thumbelinaslifestyle.com.
Kim ( Tiny Thumbelina)