Hi everybody, dear readers and subbies, As promised here is part 2 of the Ginormous Primark Haul. I am expecting to do two more parts. Because I have some basic tops, cardigans and pants to share. But enough blabbering, let’s continue with some clothing sharing.
- Draped Black Vest –These types of vest are ideal when you are a little cold and you need your arms covered. Also they can dress your outfit up. The only thing is that these vests, crease easily and I have always issues with ironing these types of vests.
- Boho Vest – Don’t you all love this vest! The tassels the back of this vest are just gorgeous. You can make really fun casual outfits with this vest. Wear it over a dress ,a t-shirt or a tank top. This piece is so versatile which is just great.
- Patterned blouse – To get out of the habit of wearing just blank and white, I opted for a blouse with a pattern. Very summery, Spanish/ Moroccan themed. This blouse feels very light and is very cooling on the skin during a summery day.
- White blouse with gold detailing- Going back to a simple white blouse with gold detailing. Sorry that the blouse is a little creased but I forgot to iron it. But ones ironed, this will look great above a pare of jeans.
If you have not read, Part 1 of my Ginormous Primark Haul click here. As always thank you for reading this post and if you liked it please like, leave a comment or follow me via Thumbelinaslifestyle.com or Bloglovin. Have a good day, and remember you are halfway through the week. Crazy how time flies! Hope to see you soon in my next post.
XoXo Kim ( Tiny Thumbelina)
Hello dear readers and subbies,
Welcome back to Thumbelinaslifestyle.com. Today’s post is dedicated to fashion, and is way overdue. Two months ago I went to the Primark in Zaandam. Can you imagine going to the Primark and not even wearing this stuff yet Or even worse not showing you this !
I went on Memorial day/Whit Monday or for the Dutch, Tweede Pinkterdag. One word of advise don’t go shopping on that day! It seemed like the whole Dutch population went to the Primark. It was so crowded it was hard to walk in there. However I manged to buy two full bags of clothing!
Because this Primark haul was huge I will split this up in several parts. So lets go through my clothing goodies.
- Summer dress . I love the pattern on this dress and find it Moroccan inspired.I
- Light Jeans vest . I love this and you can combine it with a lot of items. See it combined with the summer dress below.
- Short sleeved fuchsia blouse with a gold zipper
- Box/ of the shoulder blouse. Also very Moroccan inspired and I love it that you can wear it two ways. Like a box top and of the shoulder.
So please like , if you enjoyed this dedicated fashion haul and be prepared for some more clothing goodies. Until next time readers and if you want ,follow me on Thumbelinaslifestyle.com or on BlogLovin. And if you missed my last post, click here.
Have a good weekend guys!
Kim ( Thumbelinaslifestyle)
Hey everybody, dear readers and subbies,
Just a quick little post.Today I am sharing my outfit I wore yesterday. It has been quite gorgeous weather in the Netherlands and to accommodate this nice weather I needed a nice beachy outfit.
- Sandals Birkenstock € 49,95
I hope you all liked this quick little fashion post. If you liked this post please like or subscribe or follow me on BlogLovin. Have a good week! And hope to see you back soon at Thumbelinaslifestyle.com.
Kim ( Tiny Thumbelina)
Hi everybody, dear readers and subbies,
I hope you are all doing well !
Yesterday I received a package which I ordered from the website Mount Oberon. A website which sells a lot of casual/outdoorsy clothing. That’s why I thought it would be fun to do a quick post on my purchase.
And here they are, my beauties! My Pebble snake Vans!
My eye balls were on these shoes a long time. And I finally gave in and purchased them. These shoes may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I love them . I love the sparkle and they can jazz up a any outfit.
I just love the Vans brand and OMG their slip-ons, are so comfortable yet fashionable!
I hope you all liked my quick post. Please let me know if you liked it. Click here form my last post. Until the next post. readers.
Kim (Tiny Thumbelina)