I have decided to show what I carry around in my bag during weekdays and weekends. Because there is a difference in what kind of bag I take during the weekdays and weekends I have splitted this blog in two parts. Today I start with my weekday bag I take to work, my rugsack from Karrimor. I chose this bag becaus its easy for work and casual. I don’t have to dress up a lot for work. So I ussualy go for casual. Sometimes I take a girly back to work depending on mood and outfit.
So let’s rummage through my rugsack!
– A pocket of tissues
In the 2nd front pocket slightly bigger
- My Red or Dead sunglasses ( I LOVE THEM)
- Maybeline Baby Lips pink punch
- A sample of perfume ( Very handy when you have forgotten to spritz yourself with perfume in the morning and you want to smell good. Who does not want that)
- Vaseline ( Multiple uses for chapped lips, flyaways dry skin)
- Baby hairbrush from Zenner
- My ID work card
- My glasses from Karen Miller.
- A pair of black gloves ( who want to get colde hands)
- A little beauty case ( Filled with painkiller strip, cough medicine and feminine products.
- A clinique make-up bag ( Filled with, a Mascara Max-Factor False Lash Effect, Benefit brow powder , Maybeline fit me concealer in 010, Bourjois bronzer, Real Technique beauty blender, a sample of Clinique skin tone correcting cream, A Revlon Color burst lipstick in Watermelon, Sleek blush in Antique, Rimmel colour rush in a berry colour , a Benefit Posie TInt, A Hema lipstick in colour 11 a purple colour, a Elf kabuki brush, A Clinique eye repair serum, a Etos Eye liner in black, a sample of even better foundation by Clinique, Revlon colorburs in 050 berry smoothie, a pair of tweezers, Rimmel glam eyes liquid eyeliner in brown and an Elf shimmering facial whip) I am honestly shocked how much make up can be placed in this little bag.
- A Colab dry shampoo in Tokyo.
- Purse ( nice and big to compensate my height)
- A recyclable water bottle by Vapor
- My lunch box
I hope you liked this blog! Please like and tell me what is in your bag. Stay tuned for part 2 coming soon.