Hi everybody, dear readers and loyal subbies,
For today’s post I am writing about my very first food haul. I was in England a couple of weeks ago and was in need to restock on some UK food and drink goodies.
- Mc Coys Chedar & Onion Crisps
- Ribena Blackcurrant squash
- Twining Strawbery and Mango tea
- Twining Cranberry & Raspberry tea
- Twining Strawberry and Raspberry tea
- Twining Raspbery and Pomegranate
- Tea India Masala Chai
- Lindt Chocolate Chili flavour
- Lindt Chocolate Caramel and Sea Salt
- Jammie Dodgers
- Fox assorted cookies
To be honest most things are not for private use. Most goods are for colleagues and the boyfriend. All though to be honest,I munched on a pack of Jammie Dodgers. Whoops! Enjoyed this food haul? What are your fave UK foods and drinks? Until next post guys!