So glad you are here to read about my empties from the month of February. It always surprises me what I have stored in my paper bag. So let’s get through my empties bag. Body
- Sanex dermo sensitive shower gel 1000ml. This is one of my favourite shower gels. As I have a sensitive skin I can’t use perfumed shower gels all the time because my skin can get dry quite dry. This shower gel cleans me fully, keeping me nice and clean.
- Soap and Glory body wash 500 ml in Foam Call. When I am feeling naughty and want to use a body wash with perfume I love using a Soap and Glory shower wash.. This wash smells really fruity. I love this body wash and I would definitely repurchase this product.
- Prodent sensitive Fresh Gel. Last month I wrote about another toothpaste I finished in the month of January. Compared to the other toothpaste I prefer this one.
- Elie Saab sample in Echantillion. The smell was nice but I would not purchase this perfume. It was not a must have for me.
- Phil Smith Argan Oil 50 ml (sample size). I really liked this product as this product was able to tame my wild hair.
- Co lab dry shampoo in Tokyo. Compared to the Batist dry shampoo I did not get the feeling it did give my hair a cleaner look. It seemed to make my hair look greasier. I would not repurchase this product. The smell was really good though.
- Oval removal cosmetic pads (Primark). Nice and big pad to get rid of all the gunk of my face. Also very affordable product.
- Tea tree oil (Super Drug). Need I say more. Love this product.
- MAC Fix plus. This product is really refreshing and does make my make-up look better
- Catrice Baby Doll Mascara in black. Don’t like this product but already ranted on this product.
- Boots 07 Extreme length Mascara mini. I was surprised I really liked this product. It lengthened my lashes and gave a natural look. I would repurchase this product.
You can read I have been finishing a lot of shower gels. Mind you I did not use all these gels in the month of February all though I do like smelling clean and yummy. I hope you all liked rummaging through my bag of empties and I hope you all had a cracking February.
7 thoughts on “February empties plus mini reviews”
I love Soap and Glory products! Especially their moisturiser! 🙂 great post! ❤
Thank you for your feedback.
Have not yet used theire moisturiser yet. But am a fan of Soap and Glory☺. I wish I could just purchase them in Holland.
Kim ( Tiny Thumbelina )
Their body sprays are also amazing! Aw don’t they sell them over there? 🙂 ❤ xo
Unfortunately no😢. Very sad here. That’s why when I am in England I purchase soap and Glory products like crazy. Ooo thanks for the tip on the body sprays.😄.
Aww when you are next in England go to a shop called boots where soap and glory is mostly on 3 for 2 offer! 😀 ❤ xo
Yesss I know hehe😀. Did that the last time hihi. Might do more damage next time though.