Hi everybody, dear readers and loyal subbies,
The last couple of months, I have collected all the products I have finished, to do another Thumbs empties. Somehow I was not using a lot of products and it took a while to accumulate these empties . My last empty post dates from January, so it was time to write a new one. Interested to read that one click here. Curious about what I used up these last months? And if I liked these products? Continue reading!
- L’Oreal Elvive color Vive shampoo. Yes love this shampoo! Does the job and smells good.
- Colab dry shampoo in Rio. Personally, I cannot say I like the Colab dry shampoos. I feel my hair looks worse after using this shampoo.
- Colab dry shampo in New York
- Sanex dermo protector shower gel. I love the products from Sanex. Keeps my bod clean and does not dry out my skin.
- Bodyshop Strawbery body butter. For some special body love !I l like using the Body Shop body butters. This one smells so good.
- Zwitsal Baby oil. Works great as a shaving oil and if needed a little rub.
- Lush Flying Fox shower gel. Not my favorite shower gel from Lush. It is not horrible but it does not make me fully happy when using it.
- Prodent toothpaste fresh gel
- Rexona/ Sure ultra dry deodran
- Derlon Face rounds
- L’oreal Triple Active Night cream. This night cream was very enjoyable. My face felt so soft after waking up. So would repurchase this cream.
- Super Drug Tea Tree Foaming Facial Wash
What are your thoughts about empties posts? If you enjoyed reading this post please like or subscribe to Thumbelinaslifestyle.com or follow me via BlogLovin. Until next time!
One thought on “Thumbs empties March edition”
Thanks! Flying fox is not my fave. I love that body butter! Thanks for your comment ☺
Xoxo Kim Op 2 apr. 2016 10:34 PM schreef “Thumbelina's lifestyle” :