Hello readers and dear subbies,
Today I am sharing a collective make-up + hair haul with you all. I shopped at the highstreet drugstores Kruidvat, Trekpleister and Etos. In this haul you can read all about the following brands:
*Catrice *Maybeline *L’Oréal *Beyonce *Super Drug *Andrelon ( Part of Unilever)
- Catrice in C01 Brave Bronze part of their Nomadic Traces Limited Editon €4.99 . Check out Catrices website here and check out this limited collection. The reason why I hovered over to this display, was their packaging of this limited edition. To me the pattern looks very Arabic/ African and the the collection has a lot of earthy tones ( which I like)
This bronzer is a matte bronzer and has a lovely sunbeam pattern in it. I have used this bronze once and I do notice that the pattern will fade quickly. My first impressions of this bronzer is really good it has a cool tone too it and I loved the way it applied to my skin.
- Catrice Matt nude palette € 4.99. I needed a new eye shadow palette for at my parents house and I didn’t want to spent a lot of money. I have tried this pallet twice and I am not loving it. The only 2 colours I semi liked, were the last darker colour. The other colours I barely noticed on my skin and they were patchy. But I will give this palette a try maybe i will change my mind about this palette.
- Maybeline the Nudes Palette €15.99
When I saw this palette in Trekpleister I was soooooo excited that I found it. I believe this palette has just been released in the Netherlands soo that was why I got really excited. I love the selection of matte and shimmery shades.I was really contemplating purchasing this pallet as I just bought the Catrice palette. But because I was not really impressed with that palette I decided to purchase this. I have not had the time to play with this palette so I can’t give you my opinion yet. I think you can expect a review in the near future.
- L’Oreal Studio Matt & Messy shine free salt spray nonchalant messy look 150 ML. I have only used this pray twice and those two moments haven’t impressed yet. But I will test drive this spray a little further. I believe this spray cost around € 5,00 however I am not sure.
- L’Oreal Studio Line Hot& Straight 200 ml. This product I have used several times whilst blow dry my hair. I don’t have the feeling this spray is doing anything for my hair or preventing fall outs. At the moment, the product is meh. However that feeling could still go away.
- Beyonce Heat Rush Eau de toilette €17.99. I told you all about my birthday haul last week. So I was browsing through the drugstore and I hovered to the Perfume section. I tested this Eau de toilette and the whole day I kept on smelling this fragrance. I was really impressed with this smell by. Soo wickedly I decided to purchase this, in a tiny bottle of 15 ml Last friday. Ideal for my bag as my mum suggested.. I usually prefer eau de parfum but apparently the drugstore said it was not released. I purchased this fragrance for €17.99 at the drugstore Etos. I think this is a good budget alternative and it smells heavenly compared to my other wanna have perfume the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium 3.5 /4 more expensive. The ingredients in the perfume are the following:
Alcohol, Denat, Aqua,perfume,Hydroxcitronellal,Butylphenyl,Methylpropional, Hydroxysiohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene,BHT Linalool, Citronellol,Acrylates,Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
Honestly you guys, I have no idea what these ingredients are, lol.
Super Drug Superfruits face mask. Exfoliating with Raspberry, Cranberry and Blueberry Fruit Extracts This mask is intended to purify the pores and smooths skin.
- Andrelon dry shampoo in langer fris €5.49. So this one is targeted to re-freshen your hair. So let me tell you a secret. This product is so super amazing!! When you use this product your hair does feel really clean and the smell is like hmmmm. You just keep on smelling it during the day which I liked.
- Andrelon Verassend Volume € 5.49 . This dry shampoo is targeted to create more volume. All I am saying is that I am not loving this product. The smell really disagrees with me. I am not really willing to use this product again plus I did not like the feel and look of this product.
Because I purchased two Andrelon products, I received a free Dove Goodie bag. In this bag there were 3 sample size products. The bag has a nice size too it, and I think this will be good for traveling You could even bring some eye and face brushes without damaging your brush without squashing your bristles.
So in this goodie bag there were three miniatures which are the following:
– Dove creme mousse body wash 55 ml
– Andrelon Glans Shampoo 50 ml
-Andrelon keratin hair mask 50 ml
I hope you all enjoyed this collective haul and until the next time readers and lovely subbies.
Kim (Tiny Thumbelina)