Hello my dear readers,
Once again, thank you for clicking on Thumbelinaslifestyle.com! I am always soooo happy when you click on my beloved blog (my precious!). So the month May has passed and gone and I can say May went by sooo quickly. A lot of good things happened and one bad thing.
So the good things being my birthday and my new job (yeeh for that!) the bad sucky thing being stripped of my id card,bankcards travel cards. Stripped in the bad way of being pick pocketed! Frustration to the max at that moment. And I do admit I had to reach for my paper bag to just keep breathing.But all and all the month May was pretty epic.
So a little side note I used to call these types of posts xxxx month Empties but as this is Thumbelinaslifestyle I decided to give my personal twist to my empties. And decided to call my empties Thumbs xx month empties. So without further ado lets get started with Thumbs May empties.
* Maybeline eye studio quad in natural impact. This quad had to be added to my list ,as mine broke up to powder. This was a nice quad and I loved the khaki greens and golds in this quad . I would repurchase this palette.
*Clinique all about eyes serum. I love this for under my eye it has a nice de-puffiing and cooling effect. I did feel this product helped to control the little creases underneath my eyes. Would definitely repurchase this eye serum
* Super Drug Tea Tree daily cleanser and toner. I really liked this product and it made a nice last step to my evening facial routine. It felt like it got rid of the last bits of dirt/make up. Unfortunately this product has been discontinued to my complete horror. This means when I am back in England I will have a complete haul down at Super Drug.
*Etos calming day cream ultra sensitive. I really like this budget friendly moisturizer. It moisturizes my face really well and it does not break me out and it did not cause any redness. The only time it did not give enough moisture was around March.
*Super Drug dry skin relief cream. This product was marvelous. Especially when you are suffering of dry skin on your face hands body and for the price of a euro! This product saved my skin in the month of March when it was suffering from dryness. I Would repurchase this cream again. If possible of course!
Super Drug 50 ml tea tree oil blended oil. Love, love and more love!
* Etos cotton pads. They are cotton pads and work fine. I do prefer the bigger pads though.
*Andrelon iedere dag shampoo ( Every day shampoo) This shampoo I really like for everyday usage and this does not dry my hair out. My current shampoo is way more drying and at the moment I am not impressed.Also this shampoo is budget friendly. Would I repurchase this shampoo? Definitely!
*Andrelon hair mask Care & Repair for dry damaged hair. Its a good mask and I do think it reduced hair breakage. I am still contemplating if I would repurchase this mask.
*Trekpleister dry shampoo. Hmm what to write about this dry shampoo? I can’t say I loved this product because this product really left a white cast over your hair. One day I came into the office with a great grey/whitish streak. The smell of this shampoo was ok. Because of the white cast over my hair I would not repurchase this dry shampoo.
*Kruidvat heat protection. I was actually quite surprised with this product especially for the price. I believe it cost round 3 euros and I did notice my hair did not fall out as much. Also at the moment I am testing the L’Oreal one which is 1.5 times more expensive and I would consider repurchasing the Kruidvat one than the L’Oreal.
* Essie Turquoise & Caicos. I really liked this colour especially for this season. The reason this polish landed in my empties is becaus it went gloopy. If that is even a word. I just could not work with this polish.
* Rimmel finishing touch topcoat. Actually the same storry as the above. This is a really good topcoat and would recommend this topcoat.
* Ah toothpaste in cool mint. I prefer other toothpastes brands but it did work.
*Rexona skin care sensitive 48 hours deodorant. I have mentioned this item before and if I would not like this product I would not repurchase this deodorant.
So finishing with Oral/Body and Hygiene products concludes, Thumbs May empties post! If you thought this post was entertaining,please like or subscribe or follow me on Bloglovin. For last months empties click here.
Hope to welcome you back soon!
Kim (Tiny Thumbelina)