Hi everybody, dear reader and loyal subbies,
It is the end of the month, and therefore it is time for a favorites post. So let me share with you all what I have been enjoying for the month of February .
- MAC Velvet Teddy. Yes this has been my go to lippie for the month. It looks so pretty on the lips with a lot of make up looks and outfits.
- Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara. Nice and lengthening Mascara and great improvement compared to the disastrous Etos mascara’s. This saved my eye lashes when I had no descent mascara in my draws.
- Mac Face and Body Foundation. Just a nice foundation to wear when you feel like you need a little bit coverage but you don’t want something light weigth.
- Soap and Glory the Scrub of my Life. Such a nice scrub for the body and this foams up so nicely in the shower.
- Soap and Glory Heal Genius. To be honest my feet have been looking like crap lately and this foot cream has hugely improved the status of my feet.
- Sanicure oil intense. Just lovely moisturizing on the body and very clean smelling as to be expected from Sanicur.
- Vietnamese spring Rolls.
So tasty! Yet so healthy! The perfect combination. You can make so many tasty combinations, fish, vegetables probably even meat. I have not tried that yet. If you want to see a post on the rolls , leave a comment.
So the below shows have been my guilty pleasures for the month of February:
- Gossip Girl
- The Voice UK
I have been hung up on Gossip girl and I just have to see the Voice UK every Saturday. My personal fave Kevin Simm and Rachel Ann. Will be rooting for them.
So that was it for this months favorites. If you like these kind of posts please like or subscribe and I hope to see you back soon!. Until next time.