Hi everybody, dear readers and loyal subbies,
June has passed and gone and it is time for Thumbs June Favorites. I must say June did not give me a lot of new faves , but the things I found were pretty sweet. Don’t get me wrong I am still loving a lot of the same things from last month. Such as my Make up Revolution high lighter in golden lights and the Make up Revolution Bronzer Palette. So if you want to read about Mays favorites click here. But for this month lets get this post started.
- MAC Velvet Teddy – What can I say, it is just a beautiful nude color and you can just wear this color any time. Timeless and classic!
- Pathe unlimited card – If you like going to the cinema and you go often, then this might be something for you ( just for Dutch peeps ) ! I pay 19 euros a month, and pay 1.5o extra if I want to see the film in 3D . Since I subscribed to Pathe Unlimited I sometimes go 4 times a week to the Cinema. This card is such good value for money. Also you get 10% discount on drinks and snacks in the cinema.
- Film Me before you – Such a good film! It had a good story line even though it was very sad at some times, but the film also contained a lot of humor. I really want to read the book now. Anyone read the book?
- Film Deadpool – If you like Marvel Comics, most likely you will like this one. This film was soooo funny. Maybe a little rude at some time but it suited the film. Also I thought the soundtrack was BOM !
- Penny Dreadfull- Best season ever! Unfortunately and sadly the last season. I sort of had the feeling how this show would end and I was correct. Still it was such a good season with such a good story line. I have already re-watched several episode I just can’t get enough. If you are interested you can view the trailer below.Trailer Penny Dreadful season 3
- Dresses – I just have been into dresses lately. To be honest I look a lot better in dresses. My figure just looks better in a dress. and it is summer now so it is nice to wear. Also I am incorporating a lot of bright color which makes my skin look more alive and not so deadly.
I hope you all liked this post. For more updates follow me via Bloglovin or Twitter. And as always feel free leave to leave a comment.
Until next post friends!