Hi everybody, dear readers and loyal subbies,
It is May favorite time and it is time to share what I have been loving throughout the month of May. You are going to notice that I am loving a lot of Makeup Revolution products. This is because I sort of try to change out my Daily Makeup draw once in a while and I fancied to use these products.
- Make up Revolution Ultra Blush palette in Hot Spice. I have circled the ones I like the best.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze palette All about Bronze. I have circled the ones I like the best.
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights. Such an affordable and beautiful highlighter. Love it.
- Loreal Caresse laquer in 300 Juliet. An oldie but a goody.
- Loreal Infallible matt Foundation in 11 Vanilla
- MAC Strobe cream. I love the luminosity it gives to the skin and I love it in combination with the Matt foundation
- Kiko Velvet Matt lipstick in 602
- MAC Makeover. As you might have read, I had a 60 min MAC Makeover. It was so nice just sitting there and getting your makeup done by a proffessional maekup artist. I got some tips and tricks and got some aweso me Makeup products.
- Penny Dreadfull Season 3. Yes, yes yes ! My show is back. And boy is it back. The season opening episode is/ was sooooooooooooooo good. Every Monday a new episode launches and I cannot wait until it is released.
- New Girl. I am a little late for this show as it has been released for 4 seasons already. I just find it so funny and in some ways very recognizable to real life.
I hope you all liked this short and brief post. For my last favorite post click here. Or maybe you would like to read all about my birthday festivities here. If you like posts like these please like or subscribe or follow me via Thumbelinaslifestyle.com or BlogLovin. Until next post friends.