I thought it was about time to share my empties for June and July. All I can say these two months have been crazy and time just flew by. I just did not really have the time to post in June Therefor I just combined the month June and July together. I thought I did not have a lot of empties. But looking at the list below it seems quite a lot. But what the heck, just go through them.
- Garnier Micellair water 400 ml
- Dr Van der Hoog Yummy Yoghurt mask
- Super Drug Tea Tree Facial Cleansing Pads
- Tea Tree Facial wash
- Clinique eye serum repair wear laser focus
- Super Drug Blended tea tree Oil
- Etos facial wipes ”Kalmerende Reinigings doekjes’ (Calming wipes)
- Etos ”Verfrissende reinigingsdoekjes” (Refreshing wipes)
- Sanex dermo moisturising dermo oils 500 ml showergel
- Sanex sensitive lactoserum shower gel
- Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditoner
- Lush Rose Jam shower gel
- Andrélon Dry Shampoo Langer Fris
- Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara
- Wilkinson disposable rasors 15 pack
- Etos Cotton pads
- Prodent Toothpaste
- Etos Toothpaste
Repurchase and recommend?
There are definitely products that I would repurchase and recommend.
- Garnier Micellair water 400 ml. So yes I might have written that I wasn’t blown away in the beginning. However when I stopped using this stuff, I noticed I was having baby breakouts on my chin. So yeah repurchased for sure.
- Dr Van der Hoog Yummy Yoghurt mask. Firstly this smells so good! and It leaves your skin so soft and moisturised.
- Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditoner. Again this smells great! And its nice to put on your lotion in the shower. It does save time.
Errrg pass on that one!
- Sanex dermo moisturising dermo oils 500 ml showergel. I don’t hate this one. But this is not a shower gel I would repurchase. I did not really like the formulation and the smell is not my fave.
- Super Drug Tea Tree Facial Cleansing Pads. I just did not feel this product was working for me.
So hope you all liked this empties post. I did write it in a different style but hope you liked it. For Mays empties click here. And of course if you enjoyed this post and you want to read more post like these, please like or subscribe to Thumbelinaslifestyle.com or follow me on BlogLoving. See you soon!
Kim( Tiny Thumbelina)