Welcome back dear readers and loyal subbies,
Today I am back with another haul for nails. The star of today’s post is Miss Sporty. I believe this brand is from the UK, but do correct me if I am wrong! This nail polish is very nostalgic to me because this is one of the first nail polishes I used when I was about 11. I used to be in love with this pearly color.
This brand is so affordable and the most expensive polish was €2.49. Because it is fall/ and soon to be winter I wanted some fall colors and I was a little curious how these would perform after so many years of not using these polishes.
In total I purchased six polishes and one base coat. A peel off base coat to be very specific. But enough written,let me tell you which polishes I purchased. I will write these polishes down from left to right.
- Miss Sporty Lasting Color Nail Polish in 550 Don’t brick my dream €2.49. Now this is a lovely rosey color, a mix between pink and red.
- Miss Sporty Lasting Color Nail Polish in 035 €2.49 This is a nice purple color. Its not really a very dark purple but a middle purple. Very appropriate for winter time.
- Miss Sporty Lasting Color Nail Polish Gel Shine in 556 €1.99. Aaa the love affair continues with the nude colors. This is a taupe leaning more to brown color. I don’t believe I have a color like this in my collection. But I might be wrong.
- Miss Sporty Lasting Color Nail Polish in 151 Red €2.49 This red is a darker toned red than the next polish. However this does remind me of Tanya Burrs red polish in Riding Hood.
- Miss Sporty Lasting Color Nail Polish in 150 Red €2.49 This red is a blue toned red very Christmassy!
- Miss Sporty Lasting Color Nail Polish in 80 Black €2.49. I cannot give any other specs on it than its black
- Miss Sporty Peel off base coat€ €2.49.
I hope you all liked this blogpost and feel free to leave a comment. For last Thumbs nails of the week click here. And if you like post like these, please like, or subscribe to Thumbelinaslifestyle.com or follow me on Bloglovin. Until the next post and I hope to share my thoughts on these polishes very soon on Thumbs nails of the week.